Respite Care is Available for Memory Care.
Respite Care is a short term stay in a fully furnished apartment with all care available to your loved one. The following are some situations where respite care may be needed:
- A family member or caregiver is going on vacation, and a loved one needs a temporary place to live while they are away.
- If an individual is being discharged from the hospital or nursing home, but still need some assistance before going back home.
- If you are just deciding on Memory care and would like to try it for a short time before making a final decision.
Services provided for Respite Care:
- Fully furnished apartment
- Medication management
- 3 meals each day and snacks
- Some modified diets
- Daily assistance with bed making
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen services
- All utilities (except telephone & cable)
- Planned activities and exercise programs
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- RN oversight
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Apartment maintenance